Monday, August 10, 2009

Introduction

This first post is to introduce myself very briefly while I work on my first official post. I have been in the field of communication for many years now and my passion for this area has only grown stronger. I started working in radio many years ago when I graduated high school, back in Georgetown, Guyana. Then, I was also a young writer of poetry and short stories - so what I do today has really always been what I would have wanted to do!

I graduated from the University of Guyana then migrated to Venezuela and eventually to the United States where I obtained my Masters Degree in Strategic Communication from Villanova University.

Communication is no easy task - it's not just about words and people - it is so much more... the spectrum of communication is broad and each one, be it interpersonal or organizational, is pivotal for success, harmony and the advancement of our world.

Presently, I work as a Communications Consultant in a large pharmaceutical company and I love writing on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment